Summer is winding down and it’s time for the kids to go back to school. But this year they can go back in style thanks to these DIY crafts that will step up their locker game.
- RapidFuse All Purpose Adhesive
- Mini mirrors – found at craft store
- Pencil Cup – found in the dollar section at Target
- Mini Cork Squares – found at the craft store
- Wooden feathers – found at the craft store in the scrap booking department
- Clothespins and washi tape – found at craft store
- Push light – found at the hardware store for around $5
- Crystal ribbon and gems – found at craft store
- Mini magnets for lighter items – found at craft store
- Stronger magnets for pencil cup and push light – found at hardware store
For Full Instructions for Locker Door Decor, download the PDF.