Are your dog food bowls drab? Are they always scuttling across the floor? Check out this DIY Dog Bowl Stand for a solution.
Tools & Materials:
- DAP RapidFuse All Purpose Adhesive
- DAP Plastic Wood
- (2) 1” x 2“ x 6’ pieces of wood
- (1) 1” x 12” deep x 36” wide (depending on size and
- number of dog bowls) piece of wood
- Drill and 3/4“ spade bit
- (1 pkg) 4 corner braces 1 1/4”
- Optional: nail gun and 1 1/4” nails
- Sanding block
- Miter saw – or any saw to make straight cuts
- Jig saw
- Safety goggles
This link will take you to a full step-by-step tutorial including picture. You’ll have yourself a beautiful, modern, and practical stand in no time.