Looking to add a little character to the front of your house? We have a step-by-step guide for building your own shutters.
- DAP Weldwood Contact Cement
- DAP Plastic Wood in Natural
- (6) 5’ x 4” cedar fence boards
- (1) 1” x 2” x 8’ cedar board
- #8 11/4“ screws
- Sanding block
- Miter saw – or any saw to make straight cuts
- Safety gloves
- Safety goggles
- Drywall mask for breathing protection
Improve your curb appeal and add a little color to your house with these DIY shutter instructions. Download the PDF here.